Here are some interesting and fun facts about alcohol.
Hope you’ll enjoy them!
10. Texas state law prohibits taking more than three sips of beer at a time while standing.
9. Abraham Lincoln held a liquor license and operated several taverns.
8. It is illegal to feed alcohol to Moose in Alaska and fish in Ohio.
7. In the 1600’s thermometer used to be filled with brandy instead of mercury.
6. Beer started selling in bottles starting 1850 and in cans starting 1935.
5. It is estimated that there are 49 million bubbles in a bottle of champagne.
4. The first recruting station of the U.S. Marines was a bar.
3. Alcohol doesn’t raise body temperature, it actually lowers it.
2. The pressure in a champagne bottle is three times the pressure in car tires.
1. Most vegetable and almost all fruits contain a small amount of alcohol in them.
Enjoy your cocktails and please remember to drink responsibly!