Summer is in its full and you are feeling like a cocktail… Maybe you don’t realize but some of the cocktails can be even 700 calories or more! If you want to look good at the beach you should avoid those…
Here are the Top 5 Summer Cocktails Under 200 calories for 2013:
1) Blueberry Margarita – antioxidant-rich blueberries and around half the calories of a typical frozen Margarita!
2) Watermelon Gin fizz – a pretty pink cocktail would be perfect for a bridal shower luncheon. Any leftover pureed juice is refreshing on its own!
3) Camperi & Grapefruit’n’Pomegranate – balance Campari, an herb-infused variety of bitters, with the sweet-tart flavors of pomegranate and grapefruit.
4) Strawberry’n’Coconut Daiquiri – you’ll feel like you’re on a tropical getaway with this refreshing cocktail.
5) Shrimp Bloody Mary – this bright, vitamin-packed cocktail is eye-opening whether or not it’s spiked with vodka.
Have fun this summer, enjoy your cocktails and don’t forget not to text and drive!
The Bartending News Flash Team